Buying a Home May Make More Sense Than Renting One
Have you ever rented a home and thought to yourself, "I could be buying something instead of throwing my money away on rent?" If so, you're not alone. In fact, in many cases it may make more financial sense to buy a home than to rent one. Here's why:
1. When you rent a home, you're basically throwing your money away. Rent payments typically go up each year, while mortgage payments stay the same (or sometimes even decrease).
2. Owning your own home gives you peace of mind and security. It's yours - nobody can kick you out or raise your rent without notice.
3. Home values usually go up over time, which means that if you do decide to sell eventually, you'll likely make a profit on your investment.
4. A monthly mortgage payment is typically less than the cost of renting a comparable property.
5. Owning your own home gives you opportunities to build equity and save for the future (not to mention all of the tax breaks homeownership offers!).
Call us for a buyers consultation
Building Relationships One Home at a Time!
Post a Comment